Hellmail Rate Card 2012
Hellmail is one place you can guarantee exposure - and its affordable. With an average of 50,000 visitors a month, our news output is also fed to over 1000 sites including news aggregators, TV and Radio, making us perfectly placed to assist with brand recognition and press releases. Our news and features are fed to Google news and News Now within minutes of publication.
Heres just a handful of companies that regularly read or subscribe to Hellmail news:
Uniposta, Neopost, NFSP, Triangle, Universal Mail, Auspost, DHL Global Mail, BBC, Royal Mail, CFH Docmail, Postcom.org, lPost-Switch, Sky News, Belgian Poste, Deutsche Poste, Courir, Communisis, Dmi-News, Parcelroute, Veri-Data, Swiss Post, PTT, Axa Sunlife, DWC, Estonian Post, ATT, La Poste, and thousands of businesses connected with parcels, post and direct marketing in the UK and Europe.
Click here to discuss your advertising requirements with us:
Ad sizes and our current pricing structure are shown below. You can right-click and save ad sizes locally to provide a suitable template for designing a banner. We are happy to assist with ad design free of charge if required.
Things you may need to know:
* Existing banner ads are generally booked several months in advance and we cannot guarantee that a particular spot will be available immediately. However, providing you renew, we can guarantee to hold a spot for you.
* We currently offer banner space in both left, right, and centre columns and in various other spots on a customised basis, for a minimum period of six months. Centre page ads normally appear on all pages EXCEPT Hellmail Directory pages which are priced separately. Directory pages can be booked on their own for just £10 a month or for a nominal amount when booking ad space on main pages.
* All advertisers are provided with a login to monitor exposure and click rates. Ads can be hosted locally or remotely with up to four banners if required on a random, weighted, daily or hourly basis in any one slot. We actively encourage the use of multiple ads to reduce 'ad blindness'.
* We make every effort to hold prices down for existing advertisers where they renew campaigns.
* We cannot guarantee that a particular ad slot will be immediately available - space above the fold is often limited. Slots are on a first-come, first-served basis.
* Side column ads work whether above or below the fold since they are always in view at some point.
* We do not currently provide pay-per-click. It is not viable due to the associated administration costs.
* 'Below the fold' is regarded as anything below the pink line on this page.
* We can offer discounts for extended campaigns beyond six months.
* Ad space currently occupied by Google Adsense can be made available but is priced on the current return we get on these.
* If there is anything you are not sure about - just ask!
Rates up until 1st May 2011:
(1) 180px X 250px (above fold, left or right) - £48 per month - Limited availability
(2) 180px X 250px (below fold, left or right) - £38 per month - Limited availability
(3) 180px X 125px (above fold, left or right) - £40 per month - Limited availability
(4) 180px X 125px (below fold, left or right) - £35 per month
(5) 180px X 60px (above fold, left or right) - £30 per month - Limited availability
(6) 180px X 60px (below fold, left or right) - £20 per month
(7) 468px X 60px (above fold, centre + directly under all news stories) - £45 per month - Limited availability
(8) 468px X 60px (below fold, centre) - £25 per month
Centre Full Width Examples
Limited availability - other sizes may be available - just ask
(9) 590px X 125px (above fold) - £50 per month - Limited availability
(10) 590px X 125px (below fold) - £40 per month
(11) 590px X 125px (Hellmail Directory Page Only ) - £10 per month
(12) 590px X 125px (above fold) - POA - Limited availability
(13) 590px X 125px (below fold) - not currently available
(14) 640px X 90px (to right of Hellmail logo) - POA - this is generally booked months in advance but we welcome enquiries.
The Hellmail base colours (logo etc) are, from left to right:
Hex: #032271 RGB: 3,34,113
Hex: #102E7C RGB: 16,46,124
Hex: #739AFF RGB: 115,154,255
The page background colour is #CFDADC or RGB 207,218,220
Ad space is ideal for any company looking for rapid exposure across a range of industries including mail delivery, packaging, consultatative services, courier services, franking, stationery, or other postal or parcel services for business as well as associated products. Your advertising banner will highly targetted and will be seen by thousands of people a day involved in the postal business or looking for alternative ways to move or ship goods within the UK or on an international basis.